It's been a few days since I last posted. Actually, it's coming up on two weeks. And to be honest, friends, I just haven't felt all that inspired to write. I'll occasionally check to see if I have a new comment on an old posting (illogical, I know), but thus far the only one I've come across is my sister asking for a favor via my blog:) Love you, El.
My summer weekdays are routine, as I hang out/babysit pre-teen boys in the daytime and teach toddlers to swim in the evenings. Exciting? Not exactly. But it is a restful time, and as I was reminded the other day my schedule is soon to be filled with classes, internships, and jobs in the upcoming months. Then I'll be wishing I had an afternoon to sit on my back porch and read a good book.
There is definitely something about a sunny day that brings me alive, though....and it is expected to be 76 and sunny today. On that note, I am headed outside, and advise anybody reading this to do the same.
2 comments:
YEAH!! A new post. :) I've been waiting. Even to know you are alive and well makes me happy. Enjoy these lazy days for me, too! Soon I will be able to sit on my back porch and read a good book. We'll chat soon. Love you. Sarah
THREE DAYS until i move home!!! get excited i love you!
Post a Comment