




Forgive me, but in my last posting I completely skipped over my week at Bay Shore Camp in Michigan. For those of you not familiar with Bay Shore, it is a wonderful summer camp created to show youth God's amazing love...and God, without a doubt, revealed his boundless love for so many senior high students. It was very cool...not only for the students, but also for the counselors such as myself. Bay Shore has come at the most perfect time the past two summers...a time in which I'm longing to serve and be connected with the Body of Christ. And also at a time when I'm ready to be CRAZY and have fun! Here are some pictures from the blessed week...enjoy:)
The first picture is of the theme night which was "famous movie clips." My brilliant cabin did a scene from Remember the Titans, thus the shoulder pads:) The next couple of pictures are with my co-counselor, Rachel...perhaps my greatest blessing of the week. (Rach, I hope you're reading this). The last two are of our cabin and one camper in particular, Hannah, who was a true source of joy and laughter...
3 comments:
Hey Emily, how's it going? Do you remember me? It's me, Diego from Brazil. I'm not gonna post in Portuguese, probably you forgot it. LOL
Right now I'm in Brazil, but I'm planing come back to NYC and take more english class at ESL.
I loved your blogger, you must have pation to writte everything about you and what you have done.
=]
Hope talk to you soon.
Have a great one!
Awww... You are too sweet! I agree wholeheartedly. What an awesome week!
Much love,
Rachel
Oh Emily, I miss you like craaaazy!!! I talked to Julie yesterday and she said that she would put a bug in Cindy's ear about me counseling next year!! She also said that she thinks I would be a great counselor and has no doubt that there would be a problem with that. Things are going amazing here at home with my sister. She is acting as though nothing happened, and that is such a blessing for me. I was dreading coming home! Anyway, before this turns into a novel on your blog, I should stop. Just thought I'd let you know that I've been thinking about you and every other amazing woman from cabin 1! Love ya and God bless~Ash
Post a Comment