7.13.2006

Windex

While painting the nursery for my upcoming niece or nephew, I managed to get mint green paint in my hair. And, because I was smart enough to brush my head against the wall, the paint was all over my bangs and, therefore, very obvious. After three showers and a chlorine bath, it had not diminished one bit and I was wondering what to try next....

Just as I reached for the "Goo Gone" my dad advised against the stain remover designed for everything BUT hair....thinking it might cause some bleach damage. Desperate, I visited askjeeves.com (which, by the way, is a very good resource). One of the links took me to a website with a few suggestions...one being Windex. Yep, that's right, it wasn't all lies in Greek Wedding. A few sprays here...a few sprays there...and a lot of scrubbing later...windex had taken care of the painty mess on my head. I couldn't believe it. Windex really does clean more than glass surfaces.

So the next time you have a mysterious ailment, reach for the Windex. You may just be surprised...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You never cease to amaze me. I bet you could have made that mint green paint look cool. I'm going to try some out in honor of you.