2.29.2008
Faithful friends
In less than an hour, Suz and Kyle will be arriving in the city for a weekend visit. I have been waiting w/ anticipation for almost two months and am so excited to share life with my friends for a few days! This will be the third of four visits this month from cherished friends. Two weeks ago, Sarah and Adam made the drive to Chicago and we filled the time with ice-skating, Blue Man Group, good food, and countless conversations. Last weekend, Dennis' dear friend, Steve-o, was in town for work and stayed two extra days to hang with us. It was so cool to hear his heart and see the tremendous ways he is growing (I guess marriage has a way with people:) After Suz and Kyle's visit, I am off to Phoenix with Beks and Ryan for four days in the desert. I can hardly wait to spend time cooking dinners, having rich talks, and going for long runs with Beks in the sunshine. If you can't tell, I have been blessed beyond measure by the love and devotion that my friends show me!! They truly are a model, not only to me, of how friendship should be lived out. And for the dear friends who I am not lucky enough to visit with, I love and miss you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
God is good when he blesses is with faithful friends.
Post a Comment