8.19.2008

Quarter of a Century

Here's to another amazing year. It has been a year of accomplishments, losses, reconciliation, and celebration. And I was so thankful to celebrate it with the people I love the very most-my family. Before leaving for Indiana on Friday, Dennis and I celebrated my birthday early in Chicago by going to Ravinia Festival; Dennis packed a gourmet picnic, and we listened to the Chicago Symphony Orchestra on a blanket under the stars. Here are a few snapshots of the evening and the rest of our time with fam...

Cheers! Toasting before the concert begins...

I meant to get a picture before devouring all the food but forgot...

Cooking out on the back patio on a warm Sunday afternoon...

Love my papa.

My precious Zoe swinging.

3 comments:

Mandii said...

love it! hope you had an awesome day sweetie!

Rebekah Wallace said...

thanks for sharing, I can feel your enjoyment of these moments through your pictures.
Did you have a certain piece of mail waiting when you got home?!

Anonymous said...

Ahh, Birthdays and family!! Great things in life captured in your photos and words. And may you have many more to come!!