10.07.2008

Apple Picking

For whatever reason, I am loving fall so much this year that I could burst! I have welcomed the crisp(er) weather, shorter days, and reasons to cuddle up with a blanket. This past weekend I drove home to see family and break in the new season with them. And, as a much added bonus, my LOVE flew into Indy after nearly a month of being away for work. Here are some snapshots of our first fall memories at the apple orchard...


On the search for apples!
Zoe on the John Deere...a girl after my own heart:)
Riding on the tractor with Dad!
Picking apples...with two hands, of course.
Taking a break with "Mama"
Taking a serious bite (she polished off the entire apple).
Hanging with our friend, Zoe.
Reunited after a long time apart:)


3 comments:

Kyle said...

Are you guys sure you don't want to move to Noblesville ;)

Rebekah Wallace said...

I love this post! I want to pick apples! I agree, nothing like the fall & enjoying it with people you love. I am going to make apple crisp tonight in honor of the season in fact.

Anonymous said...

o stop you two are too freaking adorable... the pics are awesome wish i couldve been there and spent more time with you but im glad i got to at least see you :) i miss you and love you !