10.16.2008

We miss you, "Pappy"

Yesterday, Dennis and his family experienced a most unexpected loss...his father. Please pray for us as we drive back to Michigan to be with family and grieve his father's death. Dennis Wheeler I, we are grateful for the years and memories shared...we love you.
"I love you, O Lord, my strength.
The Lord is my rock and my fortress
and my deliverer,
my God, my rock, in whom I take
refuge,
my shield, and the horn of my
salvation, my stronghold."
Psalm 18: 1-2

3 comments:

Mandii said...

I'm so sorry to hear about Dennis's dad. He looks like a total Michigander small town guy. I am praying for you guys and for Denny's siblings. Know that you guys are coming back to support and love in chicago and we are here for you.

Rebekah Wallace said...

em. thanks for the beautiful post. what a great picture of those guys. We will continue to be in prayer for you and D.

Carpenter Photography & Design said...

So sorry to hear about Dennis' dad. We are praying for you guys...