1.23.2009

The Best Day Ever

I know this is my third wedding post in less than two weeks, but a girl only gets married once, right? Many of you have already had the chance to view our wedding pictures posted on the Carpenter's blog, but just in case you haven't, here is the link. Den and I have already looked through them dozens of times and have no plans of stopping anytime soon--we love them! The handful of photos posted truly captured the essence of our day...

The conclusion of our wedding season has brought about a bittersweet emotion in both of us: happiness/joy/excitement because we are finally a family and then a tinge of sadness because the day is over...and we loved every second of it. Yet we are enjoying this special time of making a home as new roommates (and I have to say, my hubby is a pretty amazing roommate :) ) In the next week, I'll post some pictures of our cozy apartment that we have transformed.

Until then friends...

No comments: