Confession: I want an expensive handbag. Remember the expensive framed wedding photos from earlier this summer? Yeah. I want a handbag that expensive. I know I am running the risk of sounding really materialistic right about now, but since I can't buy one, I will write about my longing for one.
Some of you girls can read this and entirely appreciate where I'm coming from. [You] understand how a beautiful leather bag can make you feel like a million bucks. A woman could roll out bed, put on sweaty gym clothes and be wearing no make-up, but if she is carrying a nice leather handbag (the kind that even has a great smell), it doesn't matter. Because that handbag tells me everything I need to know about her style. I'm sorry, but synthetic leather is not the same...it just isn't.
I have probably spent hours this week (i know, i know) searching the web for the perfect handbag. No problems there. I have found plenty that would suit me well. I just need to come up with $400. Did I just say that?
What do you think is the perfect handbag? (If that's your sorta thing) You don't need to mention the real leather part; it's assumed:) But really-what's a bag that can transition from casual to formal, while always looking like it was made for your outfit? Here are a few of my faves...
3 comments:
this post is so YOU Em. I loved it. Confession: I don't want an expensive handbag. I want lots and lots of cheap ones to fill my closet and allow me to change my style daily. Sometimes, when I walk into Target, I have to keep my head down until I reach a section past the bags!
ha yes this is hilarious.. and maybe only because i know the entire story behind this post or just because it truly does remind me of you but you are not materialistic so dont worry about that :) you are honest and real and thats why i love you--i wish i could empathize and say that i want an expensive bag but we all know id be lying but if i had 400 dollars to giv eyou for one i would .. lvoe you cant wait to find out what you end up buying..
Oh Em I love the third one... but I definitely think you should get one of each ;)
Post a Comment