10.18.2009

Wedding Weekend

Dennis and I just returned home from our much awaited trip to Colorado to celebrate Kristi & Ryan's wedding. As you will see in the pictures below, they had a beautiful day that was truly reflective of who they are as a couple. We had an absolute blast, and it was great to connect with friends and see familiar faces from our good ol' TU days. I was fortunate to get a few extra days in the mountains and spend Friday afternoon with Suz and Kyle, who just happened to be in Denver the same weekend. It is an understatement to say that Dennis and I have wonderful friends; we feel honored to share in life's biggest moments with each of them.

Sitting and talking under the CO sun
The ceremony site overlooking the lake-it was breathtaking.
Waiting for the bride...
At last.
A unique element of their ceremony was at the end where they lit a parachute to signify the beginning of their journey together.

Mr. & Mrs. Murphy!

"With you beside me, I have won..."

Atkins + Wheelers = memorable times

With our friend and new bride, Kristi!

I love everything about this picture:)

4 comments:

Rebekah Wallace said...

pictures, already! I have been lurking around facebook hoping someone would give me a preview and here they are! Your dress was beautiful and fun, loved the earrings as well. Looking forward to a full update!

Anonymous said...

holy moly, look at that last pic!! mandy's scarf made my hair go everywhere! toooo funny! i had so much fun with you! :) thanks for posting this!

love,
blaire

Suzie said...

first of all, LOVE the dress on you... you look fab... and second, i made the blog! woohoo! we were so glad to hang out with you two... we needed a friend meeting and a vacation... perfect combo! hope another gathering happens soon!

the only daughter with "paul" as her last name still :) said...

Hi emma! so love your dress need to borrow it soon! :) i love you lots hope you are feeling better!