2.07.2010

Roomie

This weekend our household of 2 grew to 3, as this dear friend invaded our guest room for the month of February. After being out of college for 4+ years and living with a man for the last 13 months, I've forgotten what it's like to live with a girl...and I LOVE it:) Ashley, in the faithful way she does, has brought new life to our home-wet towels on the floor and all. It has taken me back to our years in Olson Hall staying up late to chat, talking about our days while brushing our teeth, and laughing a LOT. But my favorite part of bunking with my quirky friend came tonight as we prayed together for the week ahead. Such fellowship cannot be replaced.

Here is to the month ahead with Ash Gale--many late nights, heart-to-hearts, and sharing clothes. Yay!

1 comment:

Suzie said...

I didn't know you were getting another roomie! So fun! Wish it was me for a few nights :) Sharing clothes...definitely a bonus. Have fun!