Just a few pictures from our weekend in Philadelphia...actually these ones were taken on the shore in New Jersey. A reminder of how blessed it is to have old friends....and make new ones. Thanks Steve and Beth for a wonderful time....
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hey Em, Beth and I had a great weekend with you and Dennis. It was awesome getting to know you and seeing what a great woman God put in Dennis's life. I'm glad to hear that you both finished the road trip in one piece. We can't wait to see you both again, hopefully sooner than later. Good luck at U of C. I'm sure you will shine.
1 comment:
Hey Em, Beth and I had a great weekend with you and Dennis. It was awesome getting to know you and seeing what a great woman God put in Dennis's life. I'm glad to hear that you both finished the road trip in one piece. We can't wait to see you both again, hopefully sooner than later. Good luck at U of C. I'm sure you will shine.
Take good care of our challenged friend :)
All the best,
Steve
Post a Comment