This weekend I was blessed to celebrate as one of my dearest friends tied the knot! I can't say enough what a joyful time it was. Joyful to witness two people joined in Christ; joyful to be with invaluable friends; joyful to dance like crazy! It was an absolute blast and difficult to part ways once again. Thank you friends for a memorable weekend and to Kelli and Jared-CONGRATULATIONS!

One of the most attractive bridal parties ever...let's be honest:)

The glowing bride just before walking down the aisle
The girls together again...as it should be.
My handsome date and I. It's hard to see the tie, but we coordinated well if I do say so myself:)
Sheer happiness with the BEST friends ever!
2 comments:
em -
so i'm thinking i'll be coming through chi-town on thurs. or fri. we'll see. to pick up my visa. (maybe.) i'll call you...
ben-jo
ola meu amorzinho como você está. nunca mais você me mandou um email. espero que você esteja muito bem, estou com muitas saudades de você oquê você anda fazendo por ai? estou muito curioso me conta quero saber tudo.
hey my sweet how are you. you never sent to me a e-mail. i hope you are doing well, i miss you a lot what have you been doing for a while? i am very curious to know all, tell me...
from you favorite gringo Cleyton
i am 18, in january i will be already 19... i am getting old.
bye friend
Post a Comment