freaking out. I love them. almost in tears. the ones with the scarf are my favorite, I think because of the colors and expressions. I love the ones on the beach as well because of their playfulness!!
O MY WORD--obsessed with those pictures!!! those are gorgeous--you look like you are a model in some of those pictures like all serious and hot .. ha love it but seriously those truly capture both of you perfectly! love them. love you more
2 comments:
freaking out. I love them. almost in tears. the ones with the scarf are my favorite, I think because of the colors and expressions. I love the ones on the beach as well because of their playfulness!!
O MY WORD--obsessed with those pictures!!! those are gorgeous--you look like you are a model in some of those pictures like all serious and hot .. ha love it but seriously those truly capture both of you perfectly! love them. love you more
Post a Comment