WE'RE MARRIED!! It's nearly impossible believe that our wedding came and went so quickly. Several friends told us in the days leading up to the wedding to stop and take it all in, because the day will pass by before you know it. They could not have said it better. One minute I was getting my hair done and the next I was saying good-bye to our guests. It was a BEAUTIFUL day in every way; I wouldn't have changed a thing. And it was complete by having the people we love most there to celebrate our commitment alongside us. We spent a good part of our honeymoon reflecting on EVERY detail-here are just a few snapshots, which don't even come close to capturing the day...
So good....




2 comments:
more more more! I love them and you look so happy Emily. I shouldn't be surprised as I experienced your joy that day but it is sweet to see that joy captured on film!
I can't wait to see more pictures!!!!
Post a Comment