And then there is part II of Sundays, which I also love. This Sunday, it was an outdoor Mexican lunch followed by a bike ride and a stroll through the used bookstore. I love knowing that we have nowhere else to be and no commitment to fulfill. I love the nap that accompanies a full Sunday afternoon. I love spreading out on the sofa once the sun has begun to set and taking a nap while a movie plays in the background. I love changing into my pajamas and cuddling with my hubby (and a blanket:) I love Sundays. And as much as I dread Mondays, I wouldn't love Sundays as much without them.
What's your favorite day?
2 comments:
my favorite day is any day I get to see Y-O-U!! :)
ditto what mandii says.. i lvoe you good to just hear your voice today :)
Post a Comment