8.20.2009

Vacay: Part 2

On our third day of vacay, Denny and I ventured outside of Portland to explore the great outdoors. We started our day at Mulnomah Falls and hiked our way up to the very top. From there, we took a scenic drive around Mt. Hood and finished our day by hiking through Mt. Hood Park. Whether it's sunny or cloudy, the landscape of Oregon is beautiful.


Halfway to the top...
We made it!
Beauty.

Dennis was thinking about "A River Runs Through It" right here:)
Look what I made!

After Oregon, we rented a car and drove up to Seattle for a day. I HEART Seattle. We didn't even make it outside of the downtown area (next trip), but I fell in love with this city as soon as we arrived. Here are a few pics of our adventures...

Safeco field where the Mariners played the Yankees
Our second baseball game of the summer:)
Pike Place Market
Yuuuummmmm...
Yuuummmmmier
A colorful reprieve from raw fish
You can't visit Coffee Capitol without Starbucks!

Well, friends, that concludes our vacation! Any ideas for vacation next year?

1 comment:

Peter and Bethany said...

Looks like a wonderful trip and good couple memories being made:) Oh, your outfits were super cute too!