2. My new cowboy-ish boots; when I opened the DSW box today, the smell of real leather swept over me
3. Pumpkin Spice Lattes (as if I needed to make another plug)
4. Going to the movies on a weeknight
5. Nights at home in my hooded sweatshirt
6. Waking up in the morning while it's still dark and peaceful outside
7. Getting ready for work with worship music softly playing
8. Cuddling
9. My new fall decor
10. Nestling under the covers while the alarm sounds
11. Mid-afternoon tea @ my desk
12. Target
13. My new route to work; I was needing variety
14. Colorful leaves on the sidewalk
15. Coming home to my hubby
2 comments:
I'm sorry but this picture is ADORABLE!!! I love this list.. it makes me want to crawl back in bed and cuddle and drink a fall latte.
Now I really need to try a pumpkin spice latte, since this is your second promotion. I don't think I've ever had one. If you place your mark of approval on it, I'm sure it will be life-changing.
Post a Comment