haahahahaha...... i can only imagine what your suit looked like... sorry for laughing, but that was hilarious! :( sorry your week is not great.... next week is COLORADO!
I can tell pretty much anyone that they have something on their face or in their teeth or stuff like that...but I have to know a person pretty well to tell them if they have a visible booger.
4 comments:
haahahahaha...... i can only imagine what your suit looked like... sorry for laughing, but that was hilarious! :( sorry your week is not great.... next week is COLORADO!
oh boy. let's be people who tell others embarrasing things so they don't have to go through those moments of realization!!
I definitely would have pointed out your shelf bra! You'll just have to swim with me next time that it happens ;)
I can tell pretty much anyone that they have something on their face or in their teeth or stuff like that...but I have to know a person pretty well to tell them if they have a visible booger.
Post a Comment