Now that we are settled in, I've been on the search for furniture pieces to fill in the nooks and crannies of our new home. Although I wish a new dresser from Crate & Barrel was in the budget, I'm thankful for the creativity that a smaller budget inspires which led me to several local antique shops this weekend. I am so excited about the pieces I found for our bedroom and can't wait to continue the search.
Allison and I started our adventure in Lincoln Square where we came across our first gem at
Praha...

That took care of 1 bedside table. So we crossed the street and found a second one at Old
Sau's--We even negotiated the price down by half!!

Knowing that
this girl is always up for an adventure,
Mandii and I made our way to
Andersonville later that day where we looked/lusted after amazing mid-century restored furniture pieces at the
White Attic. Oh.my.goodness. Even though I couldn't afford anything in there, it stirred the creative juices and gave me some good ideas of how to refinish our current dresser for the guest room.
And just as we were about to head back home, we peeked into
Scout and found the dresser I have been looking for--at a steal no less. It has found a new home in our bedroom and the best part--we can both fit our clothes in it!

Antiques...I think I'm in love:)
1 comment:
wow! that dresser looks PERFECT! I love it! Your new home is definitely coming together!
Post a Comment