8.18.2010

For me? A Blogger Award?!



As part of the sweet blogger award Mandii sent me today, I now give you 7 tidbits about myself:)

1. I love love love any music by Nicole Nordeman, Ginny Owens, and Sara Groves.  Their lyrics move and inspire me.  Even if I'm running with my iPod, my eyes well up:)

2. If I had to choose a career other than social work, I would be a realtor.  Sometimes I like to imagine myself touring homes on House Hunters.

3. I am currently feeling super nostalgic for the fall- I can't stop thinking about my first Pumpkin Spice Latte.

4. My favorite days with my hubby are the ones that are most ordinary.  I have so much fun on the afternoons when we stroll around Target for a couple hours.

5. In decorating our first home, I've found that my favorite pieces are older ones that have been brought back to life.  I have a new hobby in antique stores:)

6. One of the most satisfying things to me is using up every ingredient in the fridge without tossing anything.  This makes for some interesting dinners.

7. Yelp is my go-to resource for almost everything in Chicago.  I do not go anywhere (literally) without consulting its trusty reviews-ha!

I am going to pass on the blogger award to friends Suz and Kelly-enjoy!

3 comments:

Rebekah Wallace said...

yay! a blog post from Emily & I even learned a few new things :)

Rebekah Wallace said...

and PS. I think you could be a real estate agent too!

amanda said...

love it! and i totally agree about your hankerin' for fall. maybe the cooler weather will enable more walks from my place to yours. :) love you.